This game is originally developed for the Flappy Jam to pay tribute to the original Flappy Bird.
You can download it from the game's itch.io site: http://marcsello.itch.io/epilepsy-bird
Aviliable for Android, Linux and Windows!
Oiginally I wanted to make an Anoying game, but after a while, I've changed my mind, so I'ts became half-annoying.
Latest Version: v1.3.1
Online Scoreboard, No Google Sh*t required (Bird Scoring)Broken, beacuse the original Bird Scoring service is down.
- Save Score in encrypted format
- Replacable Music*
- Original Flappy Bird Style Round Beginning
- Fix Gui on small Android devices (Now only looks good on Tablets)
* If you don't like the built in songs, you just only have to convert your songs to ogg format, then put it in the stuff folder then edit songs.txt like this:
1. line: <1st Song shown name>
2. line: <1st Song path relative/absolute>
3. line: <2nd Song shown name>
This method works only on Linux/Windows versions